For those who want it all—the peace and privacy of your own personal oasis, surrounded by the pristine nature of Kobe’s Mt. Rokko,yet only 20 minutes away from all that Kobe, one of Japan’s most international and livable cities, has to offer.
This unique property boasts stunning panoramic views and offers a stress-free lifestyle that most can only dream of.
Nestled in the foothills near the Rokko Mountain National , an up-and-coming resort and residential community, and close to Japan’s historic first golf course, this property provides easy access to an extensive network of hiking trails, parks, and other outdoor activities in all seasons.
Originally built in the 1970s as a corporate retreat (2144.18 sq m), the property consists of a spacious family home, 2 well-maintained cottages, and a multi-purpose building suitable for groups and events.
The entire property has been completely renovated and modernized by its current owners, an international couple, who use it as their primary residence.
Set on the southern side of the mountain, this property offers an amazing view of Kobe, the sea and beyond. Your personal connection to nature in every season is enhanced by the ceiling-to-floor windows throughout.
The main residence has a cozy, rustic living room with a wood stove that can be used for heating and cooking, a private room and utility , 3 spacious bedrooms, and an open-concept study/ workshop downstairs with direct access to the superb 70m2 wooden deck.
The 2 cottages have been stylishly renovated with en suite bathrooms and wooden, wraparound decks. Each cottage has a fireplace for cozy living in winter.
The owners’ meticulous attention to detail has transformed the entire property into a welcoming, restful space. The eco-friendly design also includes such features as a PHEV charging station in the parking lot and has 3 parking spaces with open space for additional cars. A SHARP SOLAR SYSTEM and ECOCUTO (energy efficient hot water heater) for the completely renovated bath have been installed. An American-style washing machine with a 10kg capacity and an American-style gas dryer makes living here convenient.
This property is ideal as a primary residence or a second home for a couple or a family.
Please note that the land is lease hold and the monthly rent is 65,366 yen.
Real Estate Japan Inc. (hereinafter referred to as REJ) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) REJ shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on REJ.
2) REJ shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. REJ cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and REJ shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) REJ shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between REJ and real estate agents. Neither shall REJ be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of REJ.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, REJ is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of REJ’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to REJ.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. REJ shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.