- Other Expenses
*For customers who do not have a Japanese bank account, payments will need to be made through overseas remittance,
hence an extra 10000JPY is required as overseas correspondence fees.
*PayPal can also be used for payments, in this case, there will be 5% usage fee.
- Year Built
- Transaction Type
- Building Style
- Short Term Stay
- Lease Term
- 1 mth (fixed term)
- Available From
Jul 21, 2019
- Building Description
Convenient place where you can enjoy both the city life and nature!!
- 2 min walk from Yurikamome Takeshiba station
- 5 min walk from JR Yamanote Line Hamamatsucho Station
- 6 min walk from Toei Oedo Line Daimon Station
Near the apartment there are parks, convenient stores, restaurants and cafes within walking distance.
There are also cafes where you can enjoy the ocean breeze while having a nice cup of coffee. :)
There is the Hama-Rikyu Gardens, Italy Park, Old Shiba Rikyu Gardens, Take Shibafuto, where you can enjoy nature!!
- Renewal Fee
Once you get on the JR Yamanote Line, you can reach various areas around Tokyo, such as
- 4 min by train to Yurakucho Station,
- 6 min by train to Shinagawa Station (Where you can catch the Shinkansen to travel around Japan!)
- 4 min by train to Tokyo Station
- 11 min by train to Ueno Station
- 18 min by train to Shibuya Station
Once you get on the JR Keihin Tohoku Line, you can head to Sakuragicho Eki with just 1 train!
You can enjoy China Town in Yokohama, the Red Brick Building and more.
- Date Updated
- Sep 3, 2019
- Next Update Schedule
- Oct 3, 2019
- TV, hair dryer, vacuum cleaner, kettle, microwave, refrigerator
- seats, curtains, linen, TV stand, desk, bed, bedding
-IH cooking stove, fry pan, plates and cutlery, pans
- elevator, auto-lock system
- internet (free)
Utensils / Cutlery
Take Shiba Station (Yurikamome)
- 2 min. walk
- 1 min. by car
Hamamatsucho Station (JR Keihin-Tōhoku Line)
- 5 min. walk
- 2 min. by car
Daimon Station (Toei Ōedo Line)
- 6 min. walk
- 2 min. by car
Click to show map