［Re-rent］is a series of renovated properties by Hachise for the purpose of investment.
They are not necessary Kyo-Machiyas, but they are all buildings with history,
and are being renovated to something more modern & unique.
They are usually located in minor spots of Kyoto, but with the perks of less crowded nature and historical sites.
The rent of this property is expected to be 95,000yen/month
With the unique concept of our "Re-rent" properties, we are confident in finding the right tenants for you.
<Land Area（Registered）> 57.48 sqm *Include private street area
<Land Area>（Surveyor Measured）>57.14 sqm *Exclude private street area
<Private Street Area Included> Approx. 7.5 sqm
<Floor Area（Registered）> 1F：25.33m² 2F：19.87m² 延べ：45.2m²
<Floor Area（Tape Measured）> 1F： 30.5m² 2F： 19.87m² Total：50.37m² (Approx. Number)
<Building Structure> Two Storey Wooden House
<Size> 2 Rooms ＋ Living Dining Kitchen ＋ Wood Deck
<Adjoining Street> Street Width : 3.65m, Frontage: 4.11m, Direction: South (Approx. Number)
<Renovated Area>May 2018
・All the plumbing products were newly installed (kitchen, bath tub room, wash stand and toilet).
・All the interior electric wiring were replaced.
・Interiors and exteriors were renewed.
Net Yield 5.79％ *1
Estimated Annual Income 1.14mil yen（Monthly of 95,000yen）
*1 （Expected Annual Revenue - Expected Annual Expense）÷ Property Price×100
・Expected Annual Expense includes Property Tax of 25,700yen/yr and Fire Insurance of 14,850yen/yr.
・Net yield is calculated base on full occupancy (not guaranteed) throughout the year.
・Property tax is based on 2018 data. There is a possibility of change in 2019 which could affect the net yield rate.
About Narabigaoka Hill
There are only two isolated hills in Kyoto city; Mt. Funaoka, and Narabigaoka Hill.
It's great for quick hikes, and the view from the top is gorgeous on a sunny day.
While there are three hills in total, the north hill (1) is the most recommended for hiking♪
Within 10 minutes hike, this is the view of Ninnaji temple you see.
You can also see the Arashiyama area on the south.
Apr 18, 2019
Next Update Schedule
May 2, 2019
・This property is currently on lease.
・This property cannot be used for lodging facilities such as guest houses.
・Furnitures in the photos are not for sale.
・Approx. 0.72 sqm setback is required when rebuilding on this land.
To look for more properties, please visit our website below.
Hanazono Station (Sagano Line)
7 min. walk
Omuroninnaji Station (Keifuku Electric Railroad Kitano Line)
Real Estate Japan Inc. (hereinafter referred to as REJ) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) REJ shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on REJ.
2) REJ shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. REJ cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and REJ shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) REJ shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between REJ and real estate agents. Neither shall REJ be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of REJ.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, REJ is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of REJ’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to REJ.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. REJ shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.